Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post some pics of my risers for ussnewco, but all of a sudden, the option to include an attachment isn't showing up for me. Is it just me? Is anyone else having this problem? I can add a poll, but not a picture.

Julie

·
Registered
88 Posts
I noticed this earlier on too when I went to add a picture in one of my threads, also all my previous attachments were missing and there were no attachment options when editing those posts.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I thought i was tripping, couldnt find it also.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, all the pics seem to have disappeared.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Not working

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hey guys n gals....just a thought....maybe upload them to a photo hosting site and then add the link in your post here so others can click on the link and still be able to see your pics.

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
You can still put pictures in your post but you'll have to hard-code it for now.

Type the URL for the image. Example:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2wt75/john_featherlin_100x100.jpg

Then put the
tag behind the URL and your picture will show up as below...

Note: you can attach pictures, too but they're limited to 33KB right now - too small to use IMO.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slicks said:
Note: you can attach pictures, too but they're limited to 33KB right now - too small to use IMO.
Yeah, that was the point I made in another thread. 33KB is tiny; you wouldn't be able to see anything.

I post pictures to my blog, so I suppose I can point people there, if they want to see lots of boring, boring posts. :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
I tried the hosting yesterday and it did work. Trying again;

Still does not work hosting

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, if anyone is really interested in reading boring posts and seeing boring family photos, the URL for my blog is in my profile. I did post a couple of pics of my risers and one of my bike, plus some of the snow we've had--and my icy street. Not all that interesting... Hope to take some good pictures this weekend, though, when we go for a ride.

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
Grunt, after uploading to your host, try entering the URL to that picture in your browser. If it's right, you'll see just that picture displayed on the webpage.

Example: I uploaded scarlett.jpg to the Public_HTML directory at my verizon webspace. I can then view the picture with the following URL:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2wt75/scarlett.jpg

Once that works, you can add the tags around the URL to display it in your post.

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

dang- i forgot that bike was 2-1 !!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks jukief and PickYourPockets

I like her too. The bugandy color changes color with different amounts of light.

Still can not get the image to appear using the
since they changed the board.

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
Hey Grunt,

If you remove the extra PHP session ID garbage from the URL, it will work.

You listed as:
.../freehosting/pict0073.jpg?PHPSESSID=1b1b7d4e13dce3f498203c5406e16d7f

It should be:
.../freehosting/pict0073.jpg

Nice ride man...

·
Registered
283 Posts

Thanks Slicks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts