Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You could'nt ask for a more beautiful day!!! The temp was perfect, traffic not to bad. Myself, Aikata and 01ZX7R met in Phoenix and rode to Prescott to meet up with Rednek426 from Flagstaff, unfortuntley our ride took longer than expected and we missed Rednek (next time!!)
Brunch was really yummy, good conversation getting to know each other and talking "bikes!!"
We did'nt do the Bagdad run, the 3 of us were feeling pretty tired, so we headed back to Phoenix with a stop on the way into town to admire the beautiful day.
I think it was about 200 miles round trip, so we put on some miles today!

I personally did pretty well in the twisties (hung my ass off a couple of times.....I am slowly getting better!!!) Both Aikata and 7R are excellent riders.
Thanks guys for a really fun day!!! :D

See the following attachement for pictures.

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=azgirl&password=31204867

I am planning on the next ride in October and possibley once a month from now on, so will post later.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Glad everyone had a fun safe ride!

·
Registered
128 Posts
if only i had waited like 10 more minutes... oh well, next time.

it was definitely a fun ride tho, i took 89A down through sedona and jerome, caught up with a busa in the mountains and stuck with him all the way down the other side...

on the way back, i caught up with a vespa (yes, the scooter) and he was dragging the floorboards around the turns, i wish i could have gotten pictures of it.

most cars i ran into in the mountains were happy to pull over the first chance they got, that was nice of them...

and proof that i made it...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hehe, sorry you didn't make it rednek426.

Glad the pictures turned out well though. It was a real nice ride.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Nice yoshi pipe on that 750. I just wish my yoshi was a bit louder. I love the sound of my 750 but my 900 is just not deep enough. **** the new noise restrictions.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Congrats Az group. Looks like you had a great time. What else could you ask for. Great weather and a great ride!

·
Registered
82 Posts
1Adam12 said:
What else could you ask for.

I would say NinjaGirl in her bikini!!! :roll: :lol:

Does sound like a nice ride through the hills. I hopefully will be on the next one. Glad everyone had a good time and made it home safe.

Ken

·
Registered
99 Posts
NinjaGirl said:
You could'nt ask for a more beautiful day!!! The temp was perfect, traffic not to bad. Myself, Aikata and 01ZX7R met in Phoenix and rode to Prescott to meet up with Rednek426 from Flagstaff, unfortuntley our ride took longer than expected and we missed Rednek (next time!!)
Brunch was really yummy, good conversation getting to know each other and talking "bikes!!"
We did'nt do the Bagdad run, the 3 of us were feeling pretty tired, so we headed back to Phoenix with a stop on the way into town to admire the beautiful day.
I think it was about 200 miles round trip, so we put on some miles today!

I personally did pretty well in the twisties (hung my ass off a couple of times.....I am slowly getting better!!!) Both Aikata and 7R are excellent riders.
Thanks guys for a really fun day!!! :D

See the following attachement for pictures.

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=azgirl&password=31204867

I am planning on the next ride in October and possibley once a month from now on, so will post later.
Thanks for putting this together NinjaGirl. I had a great time. Hopefully we can have a few more members show up next time. Sorry we missed ya Rednek426. We ended up taking the scenic route and it took a little longer than we thought it would, but it was fun! I think I ended up with about 330 miles on the bike when the day was said and done. I went to the gym after the ride, and then went home and vegged on the couch.. I was DONE!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Green Knight said:
Nice yoshi pipe on that 750. I just wish my yoshi was a bit louder. I love the sound of my 750 but my 900 is just not deep enough. **** the new noise restrictions.
Thank you kind sir. :wink: My pipe is still rather new.. I think I finally got it broken in on this ride. It is louder and deeper. When I first put it on, I could barely hear it over the ram air intakes. Now it has a nice tone to it. I even got a couple of crackels out if it when we were coming down the mountain and I was engine braking, made me :D. I went with the street application, if I had to do it over again I would do the race version.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ken7022 said:
1Adam12 said:
What else could you ask for.

I would say NinjaGirl in her bikini!!! :roll: :lol:

Does sound like a nice ride through the hills. I hopefully will be on the next one. Glad everyone had a good time and made it home safe.

Ken
I took a picture of her butt in her leathers, 8) for some reason she didn't post that one.. :roll: :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL

Maybe if we beg her she will post it? :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Or if 01zx7r took the pic, he might still have a copy! :twisted:

·
Registered
99 Posts
DiverDown said:
Or if 01zx7r took the pic, he might still have a copy! :twisted:
LOL.. Yeah, but I was using her camera.. That's ok, though, she's a good sport and posted it anyway!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts