Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from 2006. The problem is in the morning, this do not sound. I haved to accelerated and the horn works. If I accelerated this works and after some minutes, this start to work fine, until I turn off the motorcyce. Any suggestion.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,843 Posts
If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like the battery might be weak and it's only working after the battery takes a bit of a charge from running or when you rev the engine to get more output from the charging system.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
This is from 2006. The problem is in the morning, this do not sound. I haved to accelerated and the horn works. If I accelerated this works and after some minutes, this start to work fine, until I turn off the motorcyce. Any suggestion.
unplug it and take it off the post.Sand the part that touches the post and put it back on then plug it in.I relocated mine and it did the same thing.Vibration will make it work.Just need a better ground.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.