Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i decided to take my bike (93 EX500) out and learn a little before taking the MSF course. At first, the bike started up fine, and after shifting into first it worked fine. I stalled it a couple times druing my learning session also. Towards the end, the bike seemed to stall after shifting into first, and releasing the clutch..no matter how much gas i gave it. Then it didn't want to start anymore. I tried starting it with the choke, and still nothing. The engine turns, but doesn't start. Any thoughts??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well...i just went out today this morning to try and start it. The first time i tried it didn't start, but the second time it started right up. I didn't do anything to it.

I would like to get fresh gas in there, but how would i drain the old gas?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the fuel switch is in the ON position, and as for it actually being in first gear...im not sure, but the neutral light did go off, and i did feel the bike kinda jump forward. I was going to take it out for another test run tonight, but it started to rain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.