Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else having problems with the forum's website ? i keep getting "page cannot be displayed" or "we are experiencing problems with our database" every time i try to check a post. is it me ?!?!

·
Registered
305 Posts
ispeed77 said:
it figures. right after i post this the site is running great for me, WTF !!!!

Yeah, sometimes i get the page that says that the forum is having technical difficulties. It happens maybe once or twice every other day.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
ispeed77 said:
it figures. right after i post this the site is running great for me, WTF !!!!
Welcome to the world of computers. :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
It happens alot here as well. Maybe it's a bandwidth issue...a server issue...or woody invited too many "Buddies" to come and play on the forums? ;) LOL

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
whistle clean said:
It happens alot here as well. Maybe it's a bandwidth issue...a server issue...or woody invited too many "Buddies" to come and play on the forums? ;) LOL
Whistle, now that I know the site can't handle it yet. I better go pull the thread on the harley site .LOL I figured since a few of us are on a harley rider bash , a few of the HD rider's might want to come an join in? I might be wrong though. <BG>

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
yeah, i got it too...what's a guy to do at work when he can't access the forum for informational reading.....

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Been haing probs with the forum tooo...keep getting those I'm sorry try again later error. Just tried to post a reply and it wouldn't let me in...tried 3 times and it still didn't let me post.

Heather

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
From what I can tell from reading our hosts forums is that the server this forum is located on is being attacked in some form. I'm sure it'll be back to normal within a few days at latest.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Usually around lunch time (12:00 central) its allways slow or page can not be displayed.I too have had prob. other times too but allmost allways at lunch time.

Oh yeah it's slow as heck right now (6:30 central)

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Well it's 10:00 out here an the site seems to be working fine ,just not seeing any new post, or there not displaying. any one else out there?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
i think it has to do with the location of the server or the time on the server. It seems that it is like half a day ahead of me so I'm wondering if the time is wrong and it goes into its self fixit anti bug me mode?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Yea spok , your email came right thru. I went an opened a couple of threads that didn't have any new post but when they opened there were a couple of new post in them ? Oh well maybe your right it must be fixing itself.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hmmmm.....Maybe it's the alchiada network attacking networks world wide and the HD websites will be next! :shock:

·
32,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
spok said:
yeah, i got it too...what's a guy to do at work when he can't access the forum for informational reading.....
that's exactly why i was asking !
well, its a day later and now it seems to be working good, looks like i have something to keep me busy for the day !

·
32,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Freakinout said:
From what I can tell from reading our hosts forums is that the server this forum is located on is being attacked in some form. I'm sure it'll be back to normal within a few days at latest.
thanks for looking into it for me, i knew it couldn't be just me !

·
Registered
439 Posts
I haven't even been able to get on for the last 2 days. Today it seems fine tho. Lotsa catching up to do now tho

1 - 18 of 18 Posts