Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some floorboards from factory direct motorsports accesories.com and passed up the place where you put in your 3 digits from your credit card by mistake so they e-mailed me and said to put the 3 digits in to process the order. When i did this it started another order and their websight has no area or information on how to cancel or correct the problem.I have e-mailed them and the store owner for 6 days now repeatedly to try to correct this problem and they will not answer any of my e-mails!!!! They also have a 30% restocking fee and you have to pay the shipping back to them!!!! This place is a ripoff!!!!!! The order form should have never let me finish the order without telling me I left something off. It also has rick roush accesories on the web sight.I will try to call them tomorrow and see what they say.Right now it appears that I will receive 2 sets of passenger floorboards and be screwed out of 250 bucks thanks to them.WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS???????

·
Super Moderator
10,776 Posts
Open an account on line with your credit card company. Check your account to see if you were double billed. If you were, contact the card company via phone and explain that you've tried and will continue to try to straighten it out with the vendor but they are being nonresponsive and you want to contest the excess charge. Be sure to ask the person if you must follow up in writing to the card company!!!! You are sometimes required to do this. The card company will at least temporarily remove the excess charge from your billing statement and go to bat for you by contacting the vendor directly to solve the problem.

I've only had to do this one time, and did it as a last resort. It worked.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the trouble is this sight does not even have a phone # to call.I gave them mine and still no answer.I got an e-mail this morning and all it said was 5-02-09 processing.It did not say what order or anything.Never order from this place!!! I will do what you said and call my cc company today to try to find out if there was a double order billed.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!! I called rick roush.com and talked to the girl who sent me the e-mail about the 3 digits and she did not know that it would start another invoice.She was able to take care of it and only process 1 order so I will be receiving my floorboards in a few days.I just wish they would have answered my e-mails 5 days ago!!!!!!! Anyway DONT FORGET TO PUT YOUR 3 OR 4 DIGITS IN WHEN ORDERING FROM THE WEBSIGHTS!!!!!!! She also said it should have "flagged" the fact that I left this off and should have not let me proceed with the order.They are going to fix this issue for the future so it will not happen again.

·
Boycotting winter....
418 Posts
T, I hear ya. BTDT. I learned though it's best to hold off on calling people stuff like that until I've tried my darndest to resolve it.

I am a former (and hope to be again soon) business owner. One bad customer can prevent the patronage of one hundred possibly-satisfied customers. Word travels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts