Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed pullback handlebars on a Nomad without changing the cables or hydraulic lines? The stock bars are too much of a reach and results in a neck ache! There are many out there for sale but don't know which ones will clear the gas tank and which will fit the stock cables and lines.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
http://www.scootworks.com/ makes Risers for the Nomad. I just installed their Phatrisers II on my 1600 tonight. Raises the handlebar 2.5" inches and brings them back 3" Ususally no rerouting of cables required. They have a couple pics of them on a Nomad. The Phatrisers I would put the end of the riser behind the speedo. They recommend Phatriser II which are a little taller and should cut back over the end of the speedo.

I actually received the wrong risers from them when I ordered them, but I received great customer service in getting the right unit sent. I can't wait for this storm to move on so I can try them out =P

Phatboy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phatboy
Found First Gear
Thanks very much for the information on the risers. My bike is a 2001 Nomad. I'll check it out to see if these risers are compatable. I appreciate your response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts