Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the posts on here about risers-on-the-cheap, well here's an opportunity on some kick-a$$ risers on the cheap. I recently upgraded to apes, so the "Twisted Risers" that I had are up for grabs! If you're running stock bar/risers, these are great. I noticed an immediate upgrade in comfort after I put these on. No more arm/deltoid cramping, and they look sweet! No need to change cables and wiring!

This is the site where I bought them:
Show Chrome 4 Twisted Risers for 1 and 11/4 Bars - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories - Suzuki Intruder 800 Volusia Chrome Accessories

Looking to get $50 out of them, and they are as close to new as can be. They're universal, but come with bolt stems for a 900 classic (different bolts are about $5-10).

Probably $5-10 to ship, they have some weight to them.

When they were installed on my bike:

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're universal to any 1" bar. You may need to order different bolt stems though.

·
Registered
388 Posts
All the posts on here about risers-on-the-cheap, well here's an opportunity on some kick-a$$ risers on the cheap. I recently upgraded to apes, so the "Twisted Risers" that I had are up for grabs! If you're running stock bar/risers, these are great. I noticed an immediate upgrade in comfort after I put these on. No more arm/deltoid cramping, and they look sweet! No need to change cables and wiring!

This is the site where I bought them:
Show Chrome 4 Twisted Risers for 1 and 11/4 Bars - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories - Suzuki Intruder 800 Volusia Chrome Accessories

Looking to get $50 out of them, and they are as close to new as can be. They're universal, but come with bolt stems for a 900 classic (different bolts are about $5-10).

Probably $5-10 to ship, they have some weight to them.

If you still have these I'll buy them from you for my wifes bike..Let me know.
T.O.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts