Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im trying to find out if anyone has rebuilt their fuel pump with quantum fuel pumps at $70 cost as compared to $400 new unit does anyone have experience thanks guys im new to the forum.....
Im working on 2003 zx6r

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi jack, how about quantum fuel pump? is it well work? coz my v900 also problem at fuel pump regulator, i plan to buy from quantum, just need to get information from u if your quantum pump well work so i will buy 1 for my v9. please advise jack...thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi jack, how about quantum fuel pump? is it well work? coz my v900 also problem at fuel pump regulator, i plan to buy from quantum, just need to get information from u if your quantum pump well work so i will buy 1 for my v9. please advise jack...thanks
Hello yes the fuel pumps work very well i have had installed for about two weeks and i am very happy with the fuel pump. The pump was pretty easy to install i just needed to use my old wiring but it works great and i saved $300 from OEM PUMP and quantum pump is lifetime highly recomend..P.S take lots of pictures of old pump incase you also have to use your old wiring good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe u jack...today will buy that stuff for my v9...thanks jack. Can i have yr phone no...my one is +60127968107

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wont give my number out sorry... but if you need help installing you can reach me thru here or check out some youtube videos....P.S i ordered my quantum fuel pump on Amazon for faster shipping good luck let me know if you have any questions ☺

1 - 5 of 5 Posts