Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know do anybody have any ideas of how to lower the front of a zx11. I have a lowering strap that i brought and it just seems like the front fender is in the way of the strap. Do anybody have a better way of doing this or is there a way to make it work thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are lowering links for the rear right? If so im looking to see how people lower the front. Thanks

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
they are lowering links for the rear right? If so im looking to see how people lower the front. Thanks
Generally either by sliding the forks up higher in the triples, or you can limit the travel internally with more work.

Are you lowering the front to improve cornering, help it launch at the drag strip, or because your legs are short?

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
ok just found out how to do this.. actually really easy.. i learned something new myself by asking the right people...

you put a spacer under the bottom out spring on the damper rod assembly and cut the full length spring down the same mount...

or as said above slide forks UP in the triple.. make sure you lower the rear the same amount or handling will get very weird/bad....

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts