Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the phat II's on my bike and cant remember if the second hole in the bottom will move them up or back just a little.I used the center hole but there is one that an allen bolt can go in from the bottom.:confused:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have the phat II's on my bike and cant remember if the second hole in the bottom will move them up or back just a little.I used the center hole but there is one that an allen bolt can go in from the bottom.:confused:
T, the other hole that uses the allen bolt is toward the tank which will move the risers toward the headlight approximately 3/8"......I had to use these holes myself to clear the nacelle at full turn.....bikes will vary...STEVE

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T, the other hole that uses the allen bolt is toward the tank which will move the risers toward the headlight approximately 3/8"......I had to use these holes myself to clear the nacelle at full turn.....bikes will vary...STEVE
Thanks man! I dont have a problem clearing I just thought it would put the bars a little farther away from me.I should have went with the regular phatts instead of the II's

·
V2K Classic
242 Posts
I went with the regular Phats and glad I did, I had to reroute the clutch cable bit if it was any higher I would need new cables and wiring.

I used the allen bolt hole because the studs they furnished would not work with OEM nuts. I went to the hardware store and they wouldn't work with anything they had. I think that they were machined wrong from Scootworks.

I wonder if those tall risers with all the torque from wrestling the bike (when necessary) are structurally sound, or might they break like a reed in the wind..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.