Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Question about the 2005 ZZR600

3698 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Calamarichris
Has anyone had a chance to drive the 2005 ZZR600? I've seen it at a dealer and am considering upgrading from my '02 Ninja 500R to the '05 ZZR600.

Basically, I just wanted to know how well it handles and if it would be a good step up from the 500R.

My previous bikes have been:
1991 Honda XR250L
1992 Honda Nighthawk 750
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
If you ride 2up, you will not like the "new" ZZR600. I was very much considering this bike..........until my girl and I sat on it. No freaking way! It is a shame Kawasaki did this to their only "comfortable" sporty sportbike. I like absolutely nothing about the riding postion and my girl would have given up on riding had I bought it. Just not my style at all. Anyway, sorry for the soapbox rant. Just ashamed the manufacturers don't understand that some riders actually want something powerful that is also comfortable to ride. Guess it worked out in the better for me anyways...........since I'm now on a zrx1200r :wink: All the power I could ever dream about and actually comfortable for solo and/or 2up.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.