Have to mount exterior headlight ring in the bucket. The ring is beat up a bit and non standard parts (sheet metal screws I think) were used to mount the ring to the bucket at some point in the bike's past. I will try to make that a little better but the screws that I took out might be what I end up using.
- Fuel lines are currently held on with zip ties (kind of neat but they are leaking) - fuel lines seem brittle. So, change fuel lines (use screw clamps) from petcock to fuel filter and fuel filter to carb & R&R fuel filter...changing fuel line to carb means taking the carb case cover off (rotary valve engine with carb intake at the bottom of the cylinder, right side). I will adjust air/fuel mixture...feels like it is running rich. I just received a set a engine bolts so will use some of them when fitting the case cover back.
- The horn was not held in place with any bolts, just dangling...luckily it looks like some of the case bolts will fit the threads for the fasteners for the horn so two of those case bolts will be repurposed as horn bolts.
- Replace current 14 inch shocks with 12.5 inch shocks (I need the seat to be a tad lower). Waiting on delivery of air adjustable, spring adjustable shocks now.
- Clean or R&R air filter, change oil, change spark plug (might move up one heat range), adjust chain, lubricate chain.
- Unfortunately, the headlight aim adjusting screw and nut I just received is not going to work so that is still an open issue awaiting cost effective solution.
For now that is all I can think of.