Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
This is a Vulcan Rally, it is being hosted by the Charlotte Vulcan Riders Association. We are still working everything out, but for the most part we will do a ton of riding, and making new friends. This is our 4th Annual VRA Rally, with riders coming from New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Kentucky, Texas just to name a few. Right now we expect around 100 riders/passengers.

The rally is for Vulcan riders and there friends. If you have a friend who ride a Harley, Honda, Yamaha or whatever and wants to come with you. Bring them, as long as they dont mind good food, good rides and sitting around a fire drinking a cold one shooting the S***.

·
Big, Bald, Beautiful!
283 Posts
I'm TRYING to work things out to attend... from all the VRA chatter, it sounds like it's going to be a blast! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is a Vulcan Rally, it is being hosted by the Charlotte Vulcan Riders Association. We are still working everything out, but for the most part we will do a ton of riding, and making new friends. This is our 4th Annual VRA Rally, with riders coming from New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, Kentucky, Texas just to name a few. Right now we expect around 100 riders/passengers.

The rally is for Vulcan riders and there friends. If you have a friend who ride a Harley, Honda, Yamaha or whatever and wants to come with you. Bring them, as long as they dont mind good food, good rides and sitting around a fire drinking a cold one shooting the S***.
I had read some of the stuff on the homepage ofthe club. Thought this was a Vulcan ralley, not a bring whoever you can find that rides ralley. Thers a couple of chapters of you near me and from the web site looks like more forming all the time

·
Super Moderator
11,113 Posts
I had read some of the stuff on the homepage ofthe club. Thought this was a Vulcan ralley, not a bring whoever you can find that rides ralley. Thers a couple of chapters of you near me and from the web site looks like more forming all the time
Quoted form the VRA USA National website:
"This rally is being hosted by Charlotte VRA Chapter 1-7. Anyone who rides a Vulcan is welcome as well as friends who ride other models."

Don't be hatin' me, man :-D . I'm not embarrassed to be seen in public with Vulcan riders. IMHO overall they're not the worst people I could choose to be with. :mrgreen: . Sure, they can seem a little snobbish sometimes, but that's just pride in their own riding tradition and culture.

·
Machinist For Sale/Rent
1,234 Posts
Quoted form the VRA USA National website:
"This rally is being hosted by Charlotte VRA Chapter 1-7. Anyone who rides a Vulcan is welcome as well as friends who ride other models."

Don't be hatin' me, man :-D . I'm not embarrassed to be seen in public with Vulcan riders. IMHO overall they're not the worst people I could choose to be with. :mrgreen: . Sure, they can seem a little snobbish sometimes, but that's just pride in their own riding tradition and culture.
Thats Ok Russ, I'll ride with you

·
Super Moderator
11,113 Posts
I appreciate that Bob. I know most of you Vulcan guys are ok. A lot of the newbies don't know that I rode an 800B and a 1500 Classic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone plan on going from the northeast ? Like Buffalo NY, Niagara falls area ?
Hi,

I will be riding to the Rally from near Utica on Sunday July 11th. I have a stop planned abt 1/2 way for that night at a campground and will tent overnight. I will stay on Rte 81 all the way. You are more than welcome to join me, but I am leaving early and plan on pushing hard (in a safe way) to get there. Will do about 500 miles per day. Pretty much same thing on way back.

email [email protected]

Regards,
1700 Rider

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.