Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 92 600r-C5 and i have been looking for ways to change my front turn signals to something different but the downside is that this generation has these big ugly mounts in the front/side faring about 4-5" long. I was really thinking about putting some of the smaller teardrop looking signals on but would look funny with the way the mounts are and if i take them out completely i would have a void that looks funny too.
So i got to looking around and came across an older Kawi GPX400 that has the same style turn signals but are more like a flush mount style.
http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/classic-bikes-2/GPX400R.jpg
I have never seen or heard about these till i got to digging around. I'm not sure if these are a Japan thing only or what but i really want to find these front turn signals. If anyone has connections to Japan salvage or can give me some more info on where i might be able to find these PLEASE let me know!
Thank you!
BikePics - 1989 Kawasaki GPX 600 / Ninja 600 this it what it looks like stock, not my bike just a pic of one!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they fit in the stock mount hole pretty good or do you need to have the Base plate for them to fit?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Do they fit in the stock mount hole pretty good or do you need to have the Base plate for them to fit?
The plates, if I remember correctly, are just there to keep the paint from getting messed up and to make a tighter seal around the light and the body.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts