Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
re: Total Makeover

Well, I have begun what I should have done for a year now. I am repainting my skins, and polishing my frame and swingarm. Here is my baby. 91' ZX7, "ol skool". There is one pic of what she looked like before I tore her down. I love this bike. I have had a 93' but I love the 91'. I love it when I pull up next to newer bikes and they think they will just see me in their rearviews. WRONG!! I hang with the best of em'. I have started stripping the frame and repairing the skinz. Here are a few pics. I will show progress pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a nice project.
I assume you will be painting it as well.
What colors are you gonna go with?
Hey dude, thanx for the interest. Im going with "kaw Green" allover. I just posted another pic of what she looked like before I tore her down. Should have more progress pics by the end of the week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Total Makeover

There is just something about that dual headlight thing that I LOVE. I've had an F4i and a 636 and I still liked the old dual headlight ninja's look so much better! Haha.

I almost had a MINT 91' off of good old craigslist, but I called an hour to late...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Total Makeover

As promised, here are some progress pics. Im happy. Things are shaping up. Last pieces are the gas tank, front fender and tail pieces. All of the other body pieces are primed for paint. Baby just had a fresh tune up and she's ready to go.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts