Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Bassman Rocketh
25,244 Posts
No doubt, although I can see their point.

I mean, really... I never understood how an 11-2 team can be ranked higher than a 13-0 team. Yeah, yeah.. the toughness of the schedule, the record of your opponent, yada yada yada. It's still confusing and you prolly have to have an advanced degree is statistics just to do the rankings.

Or, I could just be stupid :)

·
KZ Kool!
2,819 Posts
They're busy telling everyone else where to get off, so I guess college sports isn't immune. Look at the time they wasted on baseball and steroids.

I think it is far past time to tell these bums where they get off the gravy train.

I do agree that the BCS is a sham as there is no way for a team to "play their way in", they can only play their way out late in the season. They've already had a separate national championship game for a couple of years, so it wouldn't seem to far fetched for the current BCS bowls to share the quarter and semi-finals games on a rotating basis. Add the Cotton Bowl to the mix and one of the other New Years Day bowls and there you go. Throw in 16 teams into the playoff and eight other minor bowls can be featured in that round. It's not really that hard to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts