Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed the rear fender, and re-mounted the license plate and changed out the turn signal lights. I did it w/out an "eliminator" kit!!!
I will post pictures later....it turned out really nice and clean looking, so much better looking than that plastic fender!!!

Oh and I had some help from my new Arizona friend.....ken7022....Thanks Ken for all your help!!! :wink:

·
Registered
82 Posts
You are most welcome. It makes your scoot alot cleaner looking. Hope you enjoy! Any time you need help just let me know.

Guys!!!! Pics do not do her justice.

NinjaGirl you are a awesome person. Good to meet you and hope to see you soon! :D

Ken

·
Registered
21 Posts
Post those pics, what kind of Eliminator did you use and did your kit come with new blinkers or did you use your old ones? thanks!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Go you! Definitely want pics!

So, when you become a custom moder you going to help me out? :D

Joe

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think co_re must be a guy selling eliminator kits and just read the title,then he was going to say, pfft that kit sucks buy mine :evil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
yea right I just know I'm not skilled enough to operate a dremal tool without maiming everyone in the room and wouldn't come within 100 feet of my mc with one! ok maybe I’m not that bad but I'd like to get it done and definitely like the clean look

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ken7022 said:
You are most welcome. It makes your scoot alot cleaner looking. Hope you enjoy! Any time you need help just let me know.

Guys!!!! Pics do not do her justice.

NinjaGirl you are a awesome person. Good to meet you and hope to see you soon! :D

Ken
Thanks for the compliment!! It was nice to meet you too and thanks again for your help!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
NinjaGirl said:
I removed the rear fender, and re-mounted the license plate and changed out the turn signal lights. I did it w/out an "eliminator" kit!!!
I will post pictures later....it turned out really nice and clean looking, so much better looking than that plastic fender!!!

Oh and I had some help from my new Arizona friend.....ken7022....Thanks Ken for all your help!!! :wink:
I did the same....it looks a lot nicer and saves some money to spend on other mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts