Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...So I am new to this forum, but I must say that it has by far the best ideas and information about my bike than any other website. The detailed info on how to complete a task is just great and I really must give credit due to the people who take time to do such things. I have a vulcan 900 custom. It is the first bike I have ever owned and I must say that it is a great one. My question is that I really like the look of the Rear Cleanup Kit for the Kawasaki Mean Streak and I was wondering if there was any way that it would fit on my 900. I may be stupid for asking, but there are some parts that will interchange. If anyone knows the answer or has any similar ideas I would love to know...Thanks

·
Maine vulcan rider
686 Posts
All you need to clean up the rear is a cutting tool like a hack saw, dremmel and some L.E.D plate lights and a new plate frame and Bamm new look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great and thanks allot for the pic. That is the look I am going for, but I have two ?'s. Will the LED plate lights work with the plug that the factory tag light uses for power and if so is there a website you recommend for purchasing such an item

·
Registered
200 Posts
My LED tag light did not have a plug. It had 2 wires. I had to cut off the stock plug.

The LED tag light is extremely bright compared to the stock one & allows you to mount the tag anywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts