Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do some serious cosmetic overhauls to my 2004 EX500.

Next to the item I'll include the question which would be helpful if anyone could answer.

Starting with ....

:::::::::::::::::::

Full fairing (Whichever one is easiest to install and best quality.. [I've heard of one that doesn't come with the **** holes drilled?])

Paint job (any idea of a ballpark figure of $$ for getting this done professionally)

Clip-ons (best brand?)

Clear-lens lights (LED's annoying to put in?)

Windscreen replace

That's all I've been thinking of doing for now.. not touching my exhaust or anything like that, I just wanna make the bike look more sporty. If beyond any of this you have a good suggestion of what else I could do lemme know.. I'm hoping to start ordering parts sometime next week.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Fender eliminator! Way better without that big black piece of...... UH?….. plastic! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
dancing cactus said:
I want to do some serious cosmetic overhauls to my 2004 EX500.

Next to the item I'll include the question which would be helpful if anyone could answer.

Starting with ....

Full fairing (Whichever one is easiest to install and best quality.. [I've heard of one that doesn't come with the **** holes drilled?])

Paint job (any idea of a ballpark figure of $$ for getting this done professionally)

Clip-ons (best brand?)

Clear-lens lights (LED's annoying to put in?)

Windscreen replace

That's all I've been thinking of doing for now.. not touching my exhaust or anything like that, I just wanna make the bike look more sporty. If beyond any of this you have a good suggestion of what else I could do lemme know.. I'm hoping to start ordering parts sometime next week.

Check out your PM from me....NinjaGirl!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Full fairing

Targa and lockhart phillips both make one. Either way is good from what I hear. I personally have a targa.

Paint job can run from 300-1000+ depending on how much work you are willing to do to prep the surfaces.

Clip-ons - woodcraft are best IMHO, vortex makes some though. I've got some crappy generic ones for my 500R.

Contact beartooth kawasaki and ask for some prices from them. You'll get a 10% discount if you mention you found them through this site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts