Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow i dig that. im all about safety. and that looks sharp as well.

im sure the kawi guys here will flame u for posting the CBR, but man I love CBRs. Would love to sell/trade my Black ZZR600 for a Red/black 600RR

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:tongue:

thankies.

gotta say i'm not a huge fan of the red/back RRs. If i could have afforded the new 6R with the underseat pipe i might have gone for one, but the RR was the perfect colour, look and price for me, and i love it.

I'm sure the brand bashing in the streetbike section isn't as bad as the Harley bashing in the cruiser section :lol:

·
Banned
3,180 Posts
Have you looked at Tapeworks.com? They sell all kinds of pre cut kits in reflective colors. I bought some black reflective bulk tape and cut in into stripes for the Ninja 250 I used to own. Looked cool, black stripes in the day and reflected white at night when the light hit.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
im sure the kawi guys here will flame u for posting the CBR, but man I love CBRs. Would love to sell/trade my Black ZZR600 for a Red/black 600RR
This is a Kawasaki forum... Want to show-off your CBR, go to a Honda forum !!!

Just kidding, of course.

I've never been a big fan of wheel tape. It falls into the "one mod too many" category in my opinion. From a safety point-of-view, I think it's smart.

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a Kawasaki forum... Want to show-off your CBR, go to a Honda forum !!!

Just kidding, of course.

I've never been a big fan of wheel tape. It falls into the "one mod too many" category in my opinion. From a safety point-of-view, I think it's smart.
;)

not to mention too that black rimtape wouldn't really work on your blacked out bike :biggrin:

yeah, there seems to be a big divide over rimtape.
the reflective stuff looks great at night for side-on visibility. And it can look good for enhancing a colour scheme...

it can look horrid on some bikes too though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts