Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Kawasaki Manuals and I'm tickled with the turn of every page! My Service Manual (Ninja250R, GPZ250R) shows an awesome seat on the cover. How retro can I go with my 2002? Then in reviewing on the web the ZX-2R Racing Version it has a REAL solo Seat! ANYBODY seen these seats in real life...and would one retro-fit to mine?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SEAT

Corbin Seats doesn't make one for the 250, although they said that they would IF I came out to CA...I could wait for a custom one to be built...hmmm...Think that looking for a retro...or perhaps getting a spare seat and having the closed cell foam installed it could be butt formed, much thinner and better for the back and butt, lowering the CG (me) on the bike and therefore becoming more aerodynamic, lower behind the windscreen...My soon to be bike is Yellow...has all sorts of stuff...Muzzy pipe, K&N Airfilter, ZX-2R decals that are actually clearcoated over just like the tank and rear tail...LED Turn Signal Lights in the front...soon to be all the way around including the rear running and Brake lights...perhaps Glow-wire for night-time cruising and such...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts