·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is he still MIA?

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
Hes fine, we PMed a couple of weeks ago. Hes taking a break from the forum and concentrating on career changes. I miss razzing him!:wink: Weve had our differances, but we never let it get in the way of the fact that hes always there to offer some help. I respect that. PS. He was always up this late when I couldnt sleep and Id ride my old KZ over here to the cruiser section looking for a race and another v-twin to smoke,:lol: He had your sleeping backs because he was always up for a race and was a worthy opponent :wink: although he never caught me! :lol: "I am "The Fox" El Zorro!" Yeah, I miss him!

·
Politicians' Nightmare
1,871 Posts
that was his last post.

top right corner of the profile....

Last Activity: 6 Days Ago 04:49 AM

meaning, he logged in but didn't post anything.
Thanks - I thought that I might have missed something. Good to hear that he's OK.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Well, theres them puppy kicking charges, but I'm not gonna mention them. Just that he hasn't come on and denied any of them.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Rich is an important contributor to this forum. I am sure he will be back soon on a regular basis.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Pat I was thinking maybe, not necessaraly he ran out of answers but got tired of answering the same questions. lol
Seriously Rich has helped me as I'm sure lots of other folks with all kinds of questions he probably has answered several times before and seems to allways be ready to help. Thanks Rich and hurry back.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
what about OIL if that doesnt bring him back nothing will

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
thats easy, i flip flop is the person who signals one way and lane changes or turns the other

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
Actually what really happened was Rich found out he was WRONG about oil and is just too embarassed to show his face.

Honest it might could happen.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts