Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Had a great Ride with a frineds this weekend. On Saturday I rode half the day with my 11 year old step daughter. She loves to ride and when i asked if she wanted to go farther then our usual ride to the store show was way excited. We rode out south of our home town and into the next town. We stopped the store and looked for some goggles for her to wear over her glasses, but no luck at the department stores. So I took her to Bills' Bike Works and they had jus the thing. She was excited to have her own gear for riding. So from there we head to the next town and stopped for milkshakes. Sunrise Cafe has some the best around. Then we headed home just in time to catch my wife finishing up at work. It was a nice way to start the weekend.

Then sunday, my wife and I headed into town to meet some frineds at Harry's (Bing Maps ) for a ride to Idaho City (Bing Maps) , about 50 miles into the foothills. When we got there our few frineds had turned into over 30 bikes. 3 clubs were represented so the presiding club picked lead and sweep riders and then choose some bikes to run as road gurads so we could keep the pack together. It was a great ride and many thinks to Diamond Lils (Diamond Lil's Steakhouse and Saloon, a full service restaurant, saloon, and vacation rental in Idaho City, ID.) in Idaho city for taking in the entire crew on short notice for lunch and drinks. If you are ever in Idaho City, Idaho. I highly recomend the place. Great grub and a great old mine town atmoshpere. Next we came down out of the hills to the Crows inn for drinks and to cool down a bit. Then we headed back down to Meridian to our favorite stop at the Busted Shovel ( Busted Shovel Bar & Grill | Meridian's Only Biker Bar ). Its likely the best place to stop and cool off before heading home. We had a bit of a glitch though... One of our riders lost a drive belt on the way there.

We pulled over and the Sweep rider made sure we had a trailer in the way to pick up the bike and then He re-joined the pack while a few of us waited with Brooke. 30 mins later we were on way to the shovel to show off the pictures tell stories to the other riders before heading home for the night.

I hope your weekend was as good as mine.

Ride on and be safe out there ...

P.S. link to pictures...almost forgot :) Login | Facebook If that does not work, message me and I will post them on here next :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Sounds like an absolute blast, I cant wait to start riding with more than 2 people.....usually I can only get 1 other. But a couple more would make it fun :)
I want pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts