Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a reminder to all our riders to RIDE SAFE!!! this holiday weekend

they'll be lots of cars on the road this weekend and many will be DUI
so you guys and girls be careful out there and lets have a full crew back next here week :wink:

8)

i almost forgot to put the girls in there :lol: :oops:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
to follow on, yes many cars, campers and drunks. with that extra police so keep an eye on the spedo too. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
spok said:
to follow on, yes many cars, campers and drunks. with that extra police so keep an eye on the spedo too. :D
Too little too late... I got pulled over this morning on my way to work (in the car).

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
sorry to hear that! I've been lucky in my last two pull overs to just receive a warning. Both times I was in my little beater commuter rig so I think they took pitty on me. My commuter special is a hunk of junk and looks terrible. Does the job...

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was in my beater as well. On one hand, if I had been in my normal daily driver, I would've been going at least 10mph faster, on the other hand, I have a theory that not all cops are out to be dicks and respect the fact that some cars can safely be travelling above the speed limit (this was on a highway with an empty fast lane and little traffic in the other two lanes) and I may not have even been pulled over.

I can't really complain though, I speed on the highway a lot (long commute to work, and I go in early enough that there is rarely traffic), so I'm long overdue. The only thing I'm disappointed about is if the ticket was for 1mph less, it would be a 4 point ticket as opposed to a 6 point. Oh well, my license was clean, so it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
837 Posts
:wink: well ..im safe again at work with scooter in garage at home. park your ride and drink 1 for me..oh..a little bbq and some fire works wont hurt either :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts