Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Every dog has it's day...
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to Spur today. It was cloudy and a bit chilly, but other than that it was ok. There was some misting that built up on the shield, but nothing to call home about.

I took the trunk, saddlebags, and passenger seat off. I saw Z-in-Jax's bike and wondered how it would look with a fairing.

Here it is:

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

That's an overview of the route, but around White River Lake there was a detour that brought me right around the lake and back on 261. It was nice to get out ona ride.

·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm kind of surprised no one has anything to say about the missing rear seat... my wife says it looks unbalanced... i kind of like it but am not sold on it.

I do like how easy it is to change it up. I will probably put the bags back on, but won't do anything with the backrest or trunk until I do some real traveling or until she wants to ride with.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ya know, I took my rear seat off because No one rides with me and I love the look of it. I Think it makes the classics look a little more classic. I just hope no one wants a ride home or anything, that would be an uncomfortable ride.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went out to Spur today. It was cloudy and a bit chilly, but other than that it was ok. There was some misting that built up on the shield, but nothing to call home about.

I took the trunk, saddlebags, and passenger seat off. I saw Z-in-Jax's bike and wondered how it would look with a fairing.

Here it is:

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

That's an overview of the route, but around White River Lake there was a detour that brought me right around the lake and back on 261. It was nice to get out ona ride.
Looks nice - what type fairing and mount system?

·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Stale Milk Sniffer
92 Posts
I like the clean rear fender look, although I think having your bags on would look better with the fairing. JMO

I just ordered a fender bib from Mustang for my 06 and am looking for a solo rack to mount over it. I found this one from Meancycles made for a Roadstar posted on another thread but I'm not real keen on drilling another hole in the fender and the OEM rack just doesnt do it for me. It would allow the use of a vertical bag on the front of the sissy bar for extended trips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts