Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You could take a hockey puck or some sort of hard rubber ball and put a slotted hole in it so you can get it over the eyelit and once over give it a spin so it stays in place . it would n't allow it past the fairlead and also being rubber would give it a little give so that you know you reached the stop and it won't damage anything.
Good idea ... thanks!

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Whew... I was hoping you'd say that. Now I can restore my faith in you... :wink:
Wrote the Contractor an $1,800.00 check today for the building permits :icon_frow

At least the Construction is going to start in the next 2 weeks.

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Check his work thoroughly... they like to slide by as often as they can.
I have known this contractor on a personal level and have never seen any shady deals or shabby work in over 30 years, but I know what you are saying :wink:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Wrote the Contractor an $1,800.00 check today for the building permits :icon_frow

At least the Construction is going to start in the next 2 weeks.
And it begins...;)

One day you'll be posting pics of the new home and shop and giggling like a little girl. :)

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
What??? I heard him the other day in the lunchroom giggling. I didn't say anything 'cause I didn't want to embarrass him, but he was doing it. :eek:

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
When it is all done where I can walk in the door, plop my backside down and relax I might giggle, but until then I feel like a pack mule.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
When it is all done where I can walk in the door, plop my backside down and relax I might giggle, but until then I feel like a pack mule.
I'm sure you must be tired getting all of the work/things done. Hopefully it'll all go without a hitch.

As for feeling like a pack mule...check this out.

YouTube - Robotic Mule - ROBORAMA.info

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
41 - 60 of 108 Posts