Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Riding Season is upon us

2K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  Nomadinator 
#1 ·

Mississippi river in Memphis Tenn. on Saturday. We had a beautiful ride along the river saturday and sunday too bad I had to come home. We got back to Ohio this morning to snow.

See less See more
#6 ·
OK SO ..... I am thinking very seriously about contacting NHRA and hiring them to come in with the track burner and dry me a path out to the street ...LOL ... This is just brutal watching guys out on their rides and mine is still mudded in the garage ...........COME ON MOTHER NATURE !!!!!!! cant you cooperate just a little bit

#9 ·
So that's what liquid water looks like. It's supposed to be in the 40's here this coming weekend, and I finally chipped off the 6" thick ice sheet at the end of my driveway. Assuming we get no more snow by then, I'll be out.

It's going to suck backing through the 8" deep lake at the end of the driveway, though.

#11 ·
Nice wheels jdvulcan. Where did you get them?
Back wheel is a solid cover I ordered from phatperformance and the front wheel is for a harley that i made work on mine. I am in the process of a 200 kit with a matching wheel with rear disc setup. I bought the wheel and gathering parts and info for a couple months. Soon as it is ready i will post pics and the info to do it.

#14 ·
I'm jealous of your weather and how clean your bike is....your A is one of the couple I really like the look of.
My bike was filthy in the photos and the weather in Ohio still sucks but thanks.
A buddy and I went to Memphis for 4 days of riding. We got back home yesterday wished we could of stayed because the weather here in Ohio sucks still.

#15 ·
People here in Missoula are out and riding their bikes already also. I just watch them ride by as I think about my old times with my motorcycle.
silly girl...she's all confused. she meant to say Red Lodge. (in my mind, kawibabe will always be that cute little girl we all met at the BTK Rally oh sum years ago (NO, you will never grow up you hear?))

#19 ·
I have been lucky, purchased my first ever road bike mid summer last year. A vulcan 900, had it 3 months, learned to ride took the safety coarse and traded for a 1600 Nomad.
Only missed two months of riding, thanks to a trip to FL. in January.

I had the bike out Sunday (40's) and this evening (high 40's) feel lucky that I get to ride this early in NW Pa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.