Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike is a 2000 1500 Classic FI and I am planning some serious long distance riding this summer.
In order to provide a bit more riding comfort I have been considering removing my Memphis Shades windshield and replacing it with a Rifle Raven model full fairing. Has anyone gone this route?

I was also looking at replacing my leather bags with their Rigid "LeatherLyke" cross country bags. Any thought on this?

They can be seen at Rifle Motorcycle Windshields and Fairings for Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Victory, Yamaha, Triumph, BMW, Buell, Indian, Moto-Guzzi.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
My bike is a 2000 1500 Classic FI and I am planning some serious long distance riding this summer.
In order to provide a bit more riding comfort I have been considering removing my Memphis Shades windshield and replacing it with a Rifle Raven model full fairing. Has anyone gone this route?

I was also looking at replacing my leather bags with their Rigid "LeatherLyke" cross country bags. Any thought on this?

They can be seen at Rifle Motorcycle Windshields and Fairings for Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Victory, Yamaha, Triumph, BMW, Buell, Indian, Moto-Guzzi.

Thanks,
I have the Leatherlykes on my 08 1500 and love them. They hold alot and are easy on/easy off. I also used Harley lowers in addition to the Memphis Shades windshield and they made a big difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.