Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time there were four of us.

One of the guys that went on river road with me last week realized that there is also a river road on the missouri side, so the idea was spawned that we would go north on the Mo. side and back south on the Ks. side. A stop at the ORV area is now mandatory.

The road north was scenic, but pretty much a standard gravel road. Still beats tarmac anyday.

Obligatory stop for food was here. this is the best chinese buffet I've ever had.

Headed south we horsed around a little in this area;

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is the same area that I found last week, but the point this time is to further my offroad abilities. Last week it was the big hill climb. this week it was mud. Real mud.

Just around this mild bend;

Awaited this monster;

My only hope was to stay in the throttle and wrestle the bike to keep it pointed the way I wanted. I barely suceeded.

this is the aftermath;

Yeah that's a brake lever under that muck,

not that mashing on it would have done much good;

End of the trip. Expanded my riding abilities, didn't fall down. That was a good day all around!

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
Doggone, that looks like fun! Me and my little wannabebike cruiser would STILL be there waiting for the tow truck!! My youngest son just got his license (and MSF card) and REALLY wants to play in the mud. I don't DARE show him these or the Bank of Daddy will have to lock it's doors or cancel his account!!!!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
dirty boys....

·
2005 V2K
1,509 Posts
Great pics. Looks like a blast! Now I'm hungry.

·
ULTIMATE Forum Supporter
7,748 Posts
Looks like a great trip! I love the aftermath, and congrats. You have come a long way. :) I'm totally envious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts