1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Need Time To Ride
3,247 Posts
It was hard to resist not scheduling an oil change after hitting debris in the road :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I learned a couple of things. A few situations where I was doing -part- of the recommended action but could have increased my chances of safely riding through by adding some steps. Quiz is highly recommended by me.
Painless Black Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...

2005 Drifter 800

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
It doesn't give you any feedback on what ones you got wrong. I missed 3, I'd like to know what they were so I can ejimicate myself.

·
Registered
644 Posts
If you look above the question as you go it shows the results of your previous question, and gives you the option to view the correct answer if wrong.

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Oh well 2 wrong.......and I didn't look.....probably shuda changed the oil, no?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got 4 wrong, but didn't agree with the answer to #6, if I'm already on sandy or gravely road, I'm not going to turn sharply.

It's allright though,today was not a loss...I learned a bunch, it will help keep the rubber side down!!

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Dang I missed 9!!! Dont take this test while drinking rum.I avoid gravel all together anyway! ANd what the hell are edge traps?

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts