Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone collected anything from their roadtrips. I know some people will collect patches or key chains.

I was thinking about collecting a coin from every state that I visited and then mounting them in a nice frame, but the state quarters are so common.

What do you collect?

Any ideas on coins I could easily find while im cruising around?

·
Lets Ride 08 900 Custom
852 Posts
I take alot of pictures when I ride. So that down the road when my brain is even furthure gone than it is now i might be able to recall some good times.

·
Registered
167 Posts
nothing a few shots of penicillin wouldnt cure....

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
nothing a few shots of penicillin wouldnt cure....
Well played :wink:

Pics are great. My last cross country trip was last time around om a bike ... early 90's. I had several of those and forgot A LOT. Looked at the pics for the first time in years and it all came back.

If I was to get "things," I like shot glasses.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Like Trike said.... Food!! Even when a ride is not planned around a "hole in the wall best fried chicken in the country" diner or dive, more often than not you'll find something unusual made in 'Grandma's Kitchen' on the shelf in some back roads gas station. Oh, and the wife is always taking Pics and then making picture books on shutterfly. Permanant memories!!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Bugs.

·
Grade "A" Poser
2,455 Posts
Lotsa pictures, usually a pin and patch if there's a bike event where I'm going.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
T shirts. I'm thinking of making a wall-covering US map with the T shirt from each state in its respective spot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts