Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Roadhouse Classic 2-Into-1 Exhaust System

6K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  NY_Guy 
#1 ·

was curious if anyone had these pipes and what they think of them?
ive had my heart set on the cobra speedster longs for quite some time but since i just added some chrome to the swing arm i love the low look of these pipes and how its exposed. ONLY thing i dont know is what MY bike would look like with it on. i know cobra makes a 2 into 1 also but im on trhe fence with that one as well. i just love the look of dual pipes as well. crap, too many decisions to make.

also, on a side note, does a 2 into 1 pipe give you more of an increased performance since there is more back pressure? or is it the opposite and having the 2 pipes lets the bike umm, "exhale" better.....

See less See more
#2 ·
I have the Roadhouse Classic's on my 1500 Drifter......I really like them. It is supposed to be the best flow of a 2-1. A 2-2 will add both weight and somewhat another angle for the left muffler exhaust to exit. But NO DOUBT the duals looks absolutely t1t$ and bada$$.

Here is a video of it, sounds best with a woofer on your system....but limited to the dinky pickup on the mic on my digi cam.

Video of 1500 Drifter Roadhouse Classics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#3 ·
I have the Roadhouse Classic's on my 1500 Drifter......I really like them. It is supposed to be the best flow of a 2-1. A 2-2 will add both weight and somewhat another angle for the left muffler exhaust to exit. But NO DOUBT the duals looks absolutely t1t$ and bada$$.

Here is a video of it, sounds best with a woofer on your system....but limited to the dinky pickup on the mic on my digi cam.

Video of 1500 Drifter Roadhouse Classics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
those have a really nice low rumble. have any more pictures from the side of the bike to really get a good view of them?? thanks again

#4 ·
i have the cobra hp pro 2into1 on my 900classic and it sounds pretty good but i cant hear to well --due to chemo so i just ordered the roadburner streetlites i should get them by friday they should be alil louder? i will keep ya posted

#8 ·
i have the cobra hp pro 2into1 on my 900classic and it sounds pretty good but i cant hear to well --due to chemo so i just ordered the roadburner streetlites i should get them by friday they should be alil louder? i will keep ya posted
I have been curious. As compared to stock are the Cobras you have louder, quieter, or about the same?

#11 ·
S.D. Just click on the link at the bottom of my signature......there is access to my picture library of my Drifter.....there should be a few side shots there too.

thanks i see them. Looks like the pipes on your 1500 are a little different than the one pictured up top for the 1600. The muffler part of the pupe looks difference. And those vance and hines 2 into 1 look really nice too. Seems to me they only make the big shots for the 1600. wtf. :confused:

thanks for all the replies

#13 ·
Had one on my 9. Loved the look and the sound. Had the slash cut tip. 2 into 1 is supposed to give the best performance and torque. IMHO, I thought the RH looked the best with the large can. It really is a Classic look. The others look fine, but, have a more sporty look to them. Keep in mind, they are not an easy company to work with.

#14 ·
The Roadhouse has 1.5" head pipes and optional power baffle (extra $45 or so), and is about half the weight of stock set up. The workmanship is good, welds solid, etc. I've had mine over 1.5 years and am very happy with it. I'd tried Cobra duals and just wanted something different. The Cobras were good pipes too, but a little "tinny" for my taste. I don't think you could go wrong with Vance & Hines, Cobra or Roadhouse.

Jan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.