Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you've ever *****ed/dreamed about having the road to yourself, this is an epic opportunity...if you can get in from the south end. I'm pretty sure they'll allow government vehicles to pass, like LEOs, so don't go in thinking it's your own personal race track. There's just a LOT less regular non-enthusiast traffic to dodge in your lane now.

Mark the BF thought about this the other day so he quickly bought tires so he'd have them this weekend! He'll be in heaven for sure!

·
03 ZX-12R
609 Posts
If you've ever *****ed/dreamed about having the road to yourself, this is an epic opportunity...

Problem is, that's what EVERYONE else is probably thinking too. :mrgreen:

·
Machinist For Sale/Rent
1,234 Posts
From the picture it looks to be along the lake front area, like between the first curve and Foothills Pkwy

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yea I think that's where it is. If your coming from Tenn then its a little before the bridge that people are always jumping from.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Wow! Hope no one was hurt!!

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
LOL!

"Yeah, we were avoiding the rock slide on 64 coming out of Cleveland. And now we're coming down this route and well you can see over there...it's another rock slide. Your country is falling apart."
Funny thing, when I was over in their neck of the woods (well, Scotland, but close by), we had to abort one trip because of...a rock slide...

·
Registered
543 Posts
What an idiot driver....didn't see the rockslide because he was rubbernecking. It's no wonder us riders get plowed into by cars and they pull out in front of us.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Make your voice count to the Governor of Tennessee on the closure of the Dragon. Governor's Office Tennessee State Capitol Nashville, TN 37243-0001 Phone: 615.741.2001 Fax: 615.532.9711 Email: [email protected]

This is what a lot of people are posting on other forums. I'm not sure when anyone will becoming this way but it could be a wasted trip. Right now the Dragon (Gap) is closed, there's word that it could be a week or as late as August before it opens again.

Deals Gap Facebook page for the latest updates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts