Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after a long wait, my V2K came home today. I only did a short ride, about 30 miles, as it was 20F. Regardless, love the bike. The ride position is sure different compared to my past bikes but grew on me with only one short ride. The weight's a non issue and I can't wait to ride some decent roads to scrape the floor boards 8) .

Here's a few pics....

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Wow wee mate!! She's a real beaut!!

Teeth a little chilly after that 20 deg ride with that big grin??! :biggrin:

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
very very nice, i love the paint scheme

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Congrats, another V2K Junkie...:lol:

Hey not only can I welcome you to the BIG BOYS CLUB! But you have joined a very small group of V2K Limited Owners. They only made the LTD's for 2 years.

Both years have GREAT looking paint jobs and more chrome than the standard V2K's.

GREAT looking bike. Congrats again.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
What a beautiful bike, Scott. Congratulations!!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I really like that paint scheme. Nice bike!!!

·
V2K In Torque We Trust
1,121 Posts
Welcome V2K brother. Is that a 06 or 07?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Finally, after a long wait, my V2K came home today. I only did a short ride, about 30 miles, as it was 20F. Regardless, love the bike. The ride position is sure different compared to my past bikes but grew on me with only one short ride. The weight's a non issue and I can't wait to ride some decent roads to scrape the floor boards 8) .

Here's a few pics....

Congrats.. is that a 2005 limited?

chris

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Welcome V2K brother. Is that a 06 or 07?
It's an 05 LTD, the 06 LTD is the Blue/Silver like I have. There are only two years, and those are the ONLY two color schemes you'll find the LTD's in.

Both look great. The 06 Blue/Sliver has a fantastic looking Grey or Silver Frame which really changes the way the bike looks, compared to a black frame.

The 05 Red/Blk looks great and its frame is black with little speckles in it that apparently make it sparkle in the sunlight. I haven't seen one yet, but I'd sure like too. :smile:

·
Enjoying Warmer Weather
340 Posts
Nice ride Scott! :) You mentioned scraping the boards. Check the underside of the floorboards. Mine did have the scrape blocks on the front of the board like yours and I kept scraping the actual floorboard. I saw a post suggesting to move those scrape blocks back to the other mounting place. I have relocated them but haven't got to try it out again yet. Just thought I would mention that.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Great looking bike. The paint is great and the bike really shows well with that white stuff on the ground. What is that stuff anyway????:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts