Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look sun shine :) The Johannesburg Toy Run +-25000 bikes from all over the area. Some pics of the day and I think 2 serious cruiser guys - only joking, there were lots.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

my kind of place :wink: bet it was a blast 8)

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
That's great! And there are even women there! :D

Thanks for posting the pics. I'm jealous of your weather down there. Looks gorgeous.

·
Registered
837 Posts
nice pics sa...i lived in joburg and then moved out of the city to edenvale back in '74..have nice weather there 8)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bud8fan said:
nice pics sa...i lived in joburg and then moved out of the city to edenvale back in '74..have nice weather there 8)
Bud8fan, today Edenvale and Joburg is the same place, so is Pretoria. Now to move out of the city is a 150 km journey - we love it here - live is good.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
thats what sunny warm weather looks like eh?...nice pics, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow !!! 25000 bikes
We have our toy run this Saturday where we expect 7,500 bikes riding down the freeway.
Can't imagine what 25000 would be like...must be a logistical nightmare for the organisers.
I'll take some pics too
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aussie1 said:
Wow !!! 25000 bikes
We have our toy run this Saturday where we expect 7,500 bikes riding down the freeway.
Can't imagine what 25000 would be like...must be a logistical nightmare for the organisers.
I'll take some pics too
Cheers
Chris
Yip, it was huge, quads, scooters, trikes and even go-karts. The super bike guys complain it's to slow for them and they have over heating problems on this run :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts