Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading the posts on the bags, question, would I need to have any support brackets for the bike. The bike I would put the bags on are wifes Drifter 800. What is the best place to look (and fastest seeing the season XMass)??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Cheif,
I would not say they're absolutely required but I'd recommend having them, keeps them from rubbing the paint, and I'll tell you I've bought alot of stuff from discount cycle parts.com and I'm very happy with them and they ship fast and no hassles. Plus I've not found anyone who can beat their prices

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

definitley need supports :shock:
need to tie them down-don't want air getting up under them and giving you a set of wings :lol:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Chief,F&S (fire an steel) They are the aftermarket parts that kawi sell's .Go to www.kawasaki.com punch in your bike an you'll find all the accessories to fit your bike.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
Re: re

bikeaholic said:
definitley need supports :shock:
need to tie them down-don't want air getting up under them and giving you a set of wings :lol:

i second that

Yes, you would need to use some sort of support bracket. The bags could get caught in the rear wheel, and cause a nasty spill.
and that

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'd second ussnewco's review of Discount Cycle Parts. However, know exactly what you are ordering. They are fast and have great prices but customer service sucks if you have a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts