Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completed the Motorcycle safety school today. It was great. Someone has put a lot of thought into this school as it was very well done and was perfect for a beginner like myself. Now I know why everyone really pushes this school. I plan on taking the next level course on my 1600 Classic in the future.

·
Registered
487 Posts
jerhofer, I was just wondering if they offer the course in Sikeston or if you took it at the vo-tech in Cape? Bye the way I'm about 30 miles north of you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vaporgas2000 said:
jerhofer, I was just wondering if they offer the course in Sikeston or if you took it at the vo-tech in Cape? Bye the way I'm about 30 miles north of you.
I sent you a private message with all of the info.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are you refering to the MSF basic rider course that is offered through tech schools? Peg and I both took that course about 5 years ago, even though we both have ridden quite alot of years. We found it very helpful to us, as well. We always recommend it to anyone that hasn't had it, regardless of their experience level. My daugher will be getting into the class this spring and, hopefully, will have her license by the end of June. :D

·
Long live the V2K!
593 Posts
Congrats on passing the course! I too went thru the course last year and highly recommend it to everyone. Personally, I think every state should make it mandatory for all new riders and if I really had my way, cagers would have to take it too!:mrgreen:

·
Long live the V2K!
593 Posts
Hi.

I completed the Kawasaki Safety School this sunday in Montmeló (Barcelona), you can see my photos and videos Kawasaki Safety School - sergibuda.cat
That's pretty cool that your whole course was documented via photos and videos. Is the course you took equivalent to the MSF course in the US/Canada? Was it a beginner or advanced course? Either way that must have been pretty sporty to do on a V2K!!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
I completed the Motorcycle safety school today. It was great. Someone has put a lot of thought into this school as it was very well done and was perfect for a beginner like myself. Now I know why everyone really pushes this school. I plan on taking the next level course on my 1600 Classic in the future.
Nice course and I am glad you took it and enjoyed it.

Oh, your link doesn't work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts