Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang! Yeah Santa came a "lil" early and brought me a few chrome goodies for my 03 Vulcan Classic 1500. The real kicker is,she won't let me have them til Christmas!! The Vulcan does'nt have anything other than the stock stuff on it(other than cobra long shots)so any add on is gonna help it! Got Kuryakyn grips,brake pedal cover,shifter cover,wide clutch and brake levers,choke knob cover. Then Fire and Steel chrome side covers,indicator panel(on top of gas tank),brake caliper covers. Then Cobra drive shaft cover and choke knob cover.And then last,a Memphis shades windshield that is red at the bottom then fades to clear to the top. So now this is a good start to adding chrome to the ole Kawasaki! I'll have to spend my own money on anything else down the road!!! And now for the main thing to tell ya! Ready? OK then,hear goes! I hope everybody that reads this will have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! If you're traveling to be with family or friends,please drive with care,and be safe going and coming.GOD Bless all you guys on here!! Kenny in North Carolina......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

back at ya kenny :wink:

great thing about the 1500 - bolt on heaven :grin:
there goes the savings account :grin:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
we will want pictures pre and post bolt ons...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spok, I don't have a way to post any pictures. All i have is a regular 35mm camera that i take pictures with!! Don't have none of that latest tech. kind of camera to hook up to this "puter". I can send those kind to someone and maybe they could post 'em for me!!! Can that be done? Kenny in North Carolina....

·
Registered
837 Posts
same to ya kenny...happy holidays everyone...

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Well Kenny....That about "covers" it all. LOL :)

Be safe and enjoy the journey!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
You lucky devil! Hubby and I told each other we wouldn't buy Christmas presents this year since we just got new bikes. So I don't expect any such goodies under the tree this year. Maybe next year...

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
congrats Kenny and same wishes to you and yours. i am sure you could mail them to someone and have them scan them for you. i would be more than happy to do it for you if there is nobody more local. feel free to ask.

david

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
Ahh man. I'm sorry. Santa messed up and accidentally switched our packages. Please forward all of those items mentioned to my house and I'll send you the packages Santa left for you here... :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Kenny said:
Spok, I don't have a way to post any pictures. All i have is a regular 35mm camera that i take pictures with!! Don't have none of that latest tech. kind of camera to hook up to this "puter". I can send those kind to someone and maybe they could post 'em for me!!! Can that be done? Kenny in North Carolina....
KMart, Walmart and most photo places can store on a CD JPeg images when they develop your film. Send me the JPegs and I will host them for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts