Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking further into Sarachus and I'm curious, everyone says they're easy to install, but... how do you install them? Do they just bolt on? How do I get the stock mufflers off? Thanks :)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I might just be being an idiot (hey, 6 in the morning, first HS class at 8... I['m still brain dead :p) but i can't find a link to buy them off that website... is there supposed to be one? If not, Ineed to look around more, since my 'rents promised me new exhausts for a senior present since I want them at the beginnning of the year and not as a grad present :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe we need to make a post about Sarachus, what they are, where they come from, how to buy them, how to install them. I can provide the first ones, but the last one I don't know. You actually have to e-mail Edgar, the guy who runs the site. There's an e-mail link on the page that looong posted.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I don't think a special post for this is necessary. Here is the official website for the exhaust
http://www.motovelocidade.com/sarachu.html

I bought mine from a guy off the 500R Forum.
I have them, very easy to install, took all but 30-45 minutes.
Check out the website above, that should help, also you might want to email Edgar, he is an awesome guy, very helpful and will get a quick response.
If you need additonal information, PM me!! :wink:

Kelly aka NinjaGirl

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes, they are dual. They are just slip on replacements for your stock cans. Have had mine several months and really love them. They are a LOT louder then stock. I have 3 vids that Edgar sent me of them on his race bike. I have pics of mine but no vids, my video camera died. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts