Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a practically new set of Sarachu Slip-Ons for an ex500 (fits all years). I recently bought these new and have decided to go a different route for my exhaust.

These pipes only have about 100 miles on them and look new. There is one small scuff on the inside of the left pipe from where I had it mounted too close to the swing arm originally (you can't see this at all when mounted).

I also made up some adapters that allow you to reuse your stock exhaust clamps, which avoids using the tacky hose clamps that are provided by Sarachu.

Pipes include hangers and adapters. I'd $200 plus shipping, which I think is a pretty good deal considering the availability of these pipes and the normal $260 cost when ordered directly from distributer. I can ship via a commerial UPS account and therefore, pretty cheaply. Pics provided upon request.

PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
axledeep said:
I'm selling a practically new set of Sarachu Slip-Ons for an ex500 (fits all years). I recently bought these new and have decided to go a different route for my exhaust.

These pipes only have about 100 miles on them and look new. There is one small scuff on the inside of the left pipe from where I had it mounted too close to the swing arm originally (you can't see this at all when mounted).

I also made up some adapters that allow you to reuse your stock exhaust clamps, which avoids using the tacky hose clamps that are provided by Sarachu.

Pipes include hangers and adapters. I'd $200 plus shipping, which I think is a pretty good deal considering the availability of these pipes and the normal $260 cost when ordered directly from distributer. I can ship via a commerial UPS account and therefore, pretty cheaply. Pics provided upon request.

PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Money on the way!!! I am so excited to get these, this was my next "mod" I was going to do, so could'nt come at a better time...Merry Christmas to me....early!!! :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts