Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Long live the V2K!
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a segment last night on Greta VanSustren on Fox about Sarah Palin either visiting OCC or Paul Sr. paying her visit. I think she's getting an OCC bike made up for her but I'm not 100% sure cause I missed part of the segment. Did anyone else see it to verify?

·
You bought a WHAT?!!
1,503 Posts
Saw a segment last night on Greta VanSustren on Fox about Sarah Palin either visiting OCC or Paul Sr. paying her visit. I think she's getting an OCC bike made up for her but I'm not 100% sure cause I missed part of the segment. Did anyone else see it to verify?
OCC was commissioned to build a commemorative chopper for Alaska's 50th anniversary of statehood. The show aired last night. I missed it, but I rarely watch American Chopper.

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
i wanna see her in leather.

maybe a little shirt, some knee high boots and a leather halter-neck :eek:

she can keep the glasses on too! :biggrin:

... as thick as a plank, but a purdy lil thing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
OCC was commissioned to build a commemorative chopper for Alaska's 50th anniversary of statehood. The show aired last night. I missed it, but I rarely watch American Chopper.
Jr. quit for good this time also...I just happened to catch this one. He sat down at the end and called it quits. He's gonna open a BOUTIQUE?? with his girlfriend.

·
Carbon Based Life Form
1,180 Posts
Jr. quit for good this time also...I just happened to catch this one. He sat down at the end and called it quits. He's gonna open a BOUTIQUE?? with his girlfriend.

Jokingly I said he was going to open up "Rainbow Choppers" in San Francisco, guess I was not too far off base :tongue:

·
Registered
141 Posts
i wanna see her in leather.

maybe a little shirt, some knee high boots and a leather halter-neck :eek:

she can keep the glasses on too! :biggrin:

... as thick as a plank, but a purdy lil thing.
She couldn't possibly be and dumber than Biden. I'm convinced Obama chose him as a life insurance policy .....

·
Registered
20 Posts
There's a good chance that my daughter will be enrolling at the UofA in
Anchorage in 2010. She's also interested in Humboldt State in Arcata.
You daughter will have the chance to watch my schools hockey team beat up her school. haha

I am going to see if I can find that episode of OCC.

·
07 900 Classic
586 Posts
She couldn't possibly be and dumber than Biden. I'm convinced Obama chose him as a life insurance policy .....
Yeah your right that is a good policy that will pay off big. McCain was thinking the same thing but it probably would have backfired on him. LOL Pappie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts