Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to post new thread and have been unable to. Ignore this thread. Ok .. why can't I post another thread. I'm trying to post about a Sat ride with pictures and it wont let me. I can respond to other threads and was able to get this one up and just edit it. Anyone else having problems?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: test

Ok since it seems I can't start a new thread I will just add to this one. Nomadinator, Pat0021, my buddy and myself hooked up in Columbus for a ride. Turned out to be a great March day. After meeting and going to Iron Pony and a quick lunch we headed for the Old Mans Cave area. There where alot of bikes out and it was a nice ride. I ended with 335 miles on my 1st real ride of the season. Here are a few random pics.

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts

Yes what a great day it was!! Nice shot of the bird by the way. I saw you trying to get it.
Here is Alan coming to meet me in Ashland.

Our little group.

Just cruising around Old Mans Cave.

The mandatory bull session!

One of many other bikers we past.

I did 330 miles on the day and was out a little over 11 hours. My neck isn't used to the helmet yet that's for sure.

And for anyone that's intrested in my megar writing abilities.
Pat's Rides

·
Registered
2,676 Posts

Super pics guys!!!!

Dan for President! He got a thread started!!!!

I had a blast guys! The first of many with any luck.

Here are a few random shots.

Dashboard shot... Not sure why the 2 in the tach and the 1 in the voltmeter didn't show up.

Pat trying out his new cruise control

The gang

Ed and Pat at a red light

Sharp right hander coming up.....

Dan enjoying the day

This area ROCKS!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

if you guys dont mind heres a few from us yesterday as well
hookin up...my neighbors about had a heart attack when they seen these guys roll in...aint a quite bike in the bunch....lol

stoppin in lisbin for lunch

burger from the steel trolley diner

the bridge at beaver creek..

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts

Those look like some great roads. Wish ours were in such good condition here. Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts

great pics guys.......wish i could have made it.....we rode down to beaver creek yesterday
That is a good ride bud! There will be others.

We tried to post a thread the night before that we were heading down that way, but neither Dan nor I could get one to stick. It kept coming up with an error message.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts

if you guys dont mind heres a few from us yesterday as well
hookin up...my neighbors about had a heart attack when they seen these guys roll in...aint a quite bike in the bunch....lol

stoppin in lisbin for lunch

burger from the steel trolley diner

the bridge at beaver creek..

Great pics man!

Glad you guys had fun! ;)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts