Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
What can I spend my $$ on
619 Posts
I could picture myself on that bike, looks good, how does it do on the open road?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
way nice, too cool, great day to be out in the PNW

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
anyone know whats its comparable to in size? i would love to get a little fun bike to zip around on that gets good mileage... but i think the 250 is too small for my size...

sorry for hijacking your thread... very nice pics, thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like the dual sport bikes, they seem to be the all around most functional bike for your money. The 08 KLR are nice too. I wonder how the two compare?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
That looks like about the same place you took your pics Saki.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude you live in my neck of the woods gotta love the crown point run nice pics we should meet up and ride :)
I would love to do a coast ride smetime. I have never made that trip on my bike (or any bike). :)

I am always reluctant to ride with people that know what they are doing. I don't want to be shown up for what a cowardly rider I have become. For a guy that has more than his share of scars and knitted bones from questionable biking acts I realy have started to ride like an old lady these days. :redface:

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
I would love to do a coast ride smetime. I have never made that trip on my bike (or any bike). :)

I am always reluctant to ride with people that know what they are doing. I don't want to be shown up for what a cowardly rider I have become. For a guy that has more than his share of scars and knitted bones from questionable biking acts I realy have started to ride like an old lady these days. :redface:

for sure this next summer lets do a beach run it will be a blast .
and you know what promise we will have a great time and the most important thing with any ride is for everyone to ride there own ride that is what is important want everyone staying up on 2 you know :)and no good person would ever think of any rider as cowardly no way. i know we will have a great time and you will comfortable for sure i am fun to ride with promise :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts