Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Scooterworks Phatrisers II for my 1600. I installed the units and loved the look, but they were hitting my speedo cover. Turns out I was sent Phatriser I instead of Phatriser II. They are sending out the right risers for me now. Phatboy will have some Phatrisers! WOOT! No hassle customer service- just sending me the right peice off then I just drop off the old one at UPS. Granted they sent the wrong product, but they're treating me right. Just wanted to pass the word- I will be a repeat customer.

Oh and did anybody see these hard bags? I'm pretty sure I'd have to relocate my turn signals, but this is a *great* price for a set of painted hard bags. You have to drill holes in the bags yourself in order to mount them, but it looks like the bags would line up nicely with the rear fender. I dunno about ordering from Hong Kong though,....

http://www.tsukayu.com/

Phatboy

·
Registered
5 Posts
PhatRisers II

Hi Phatboy,

Just installed the PhatRisers II on my 1600 a couple of weeks ago - you won't believe the difference they make. During the mounting process they tell you to hand tighten the riser bolts under the triple tree until you get the handlebar mounted. Once you get the handlebar on, be careful when you turn the bar all the way to the left or right. Turning all the way to the left will result in the riser hiting the ignition switch, but it's ok. Once you tighten the nuts under the triple tree the risers will stand more upright and clear everything by about 1/4" with the bars turned in either direction.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts