Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Vulcan EN500-C7 Does anyone know if there is a maintenance free battery replacement for it ?

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
I'd be really surprised if there wasn't. Just hit up a local shop that carries batteries and you'll likely have a few to choose from.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Check Walmart. The sealed battery I am using came with the bike I bought 5 years ago and is still going strong. I ride all year round too. The battery has a yellow logo on the side/box. I use the same battery in my pickups too and they are great....chris3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping for the battery number as I am not sure which one and do not want to damage anything. Thanks for the reply though.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Here is the one I have. Check it out at bikebatts.com. Lately when I have checked they have been out of stock though. They may be able to direct you to someone who has them if they do not. I have had it two years with no issues and no having to take off the seat to check the fluid levels.

Powersports Batteries at 1-888-561-7100.

Here's info on the battery I believe is the one to get:

YB12AL-A2 BikeBatts AGM, Sealed Activated Maintenance Free Motorcycle
battery
Model: YB12AL-A2 AGM
Type: AGM Maintenance Free
Volts: 12v
Amps: 12.00 Amps
Size: 134.00mm x 80.00mm x 161.00mm
Weight: 9.50 lbs
Price: $52.00

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Here is the one I have. Check it out at bikebatts.com. Lately when I have checked they have been out of stock though. They may be able to direct you to someone who has them if they do not. I have had it two years with no issues and no having to take off the seat to check the fluid levels.

Powersports Batteries at 1-888-561-7100.

Here's info on the battery I believe is the one to get:

YB12AL-A2 BikeBatts AGM, Sealed Activated Maintenance Free Motorcycle
battery
Model: YB12AL-A2 AGM
Type: AGM Maintenance Free
Volts: 12v
Amps: 12.00 Amps
Size: 134.00mm x 80.00mm x 161.00mm
Weight: 9.50 lbs
Price: $52.00
Here are some pics of the battery. It is well built.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts