Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Anything but Newbie
14 Posts
In the first place there's no such thing as an 03 1600 Classic because the 1600 didn't come out until 04 but other than that I would say I doubt it. Not sure what the differences are but they don't seem like they would fit.

I paid $219 recently for the Kawasaki 2 up leather saddle from a guy on ebay who had several of them. I like the look and the saddle seems fairly comfortable although not a lot of padding. It sits low.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the first place there's no such thing as an 03 1600 Classic because the 1600 didn't come out until 04
I let this guy know that he doesn't know what kind of bike he's riding:
Stock Seat for '03 Vulcan 1600

I paid $219 recently for the Kawasaki 2 up leather saddle from a guy on ebay who had several of them. I like the look and the saddle seems fairly comfortable although not a lot of padding. It sits low.
This is the only seat on ebay for that price:
NEW DOUBLE SADDLE MOTORCYCLE SEAT KAWASAKI MEAN STREAK:eBay Motors (item 220493009556 end time Dec-09-09 09:14:25 PST)
Is that your seat?

·
Anything but Newbie
14 Posts
That's the one. although it is slightly different than pictured. The auction shows the one with inserts and the one you actually get is the leather one with the Vulcan logo (small) on the passenger portion of the seat. I thought it was a great deal and I'm happy with it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts