Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there in motorcycle land. I've been looking for a forum like this. I've been riding for 30 years. Just about every motorcycle ever made. My newest...... 1995 Kaw. 1500A-9. Ear shave, stage three carb kit, DD Hard Khrome 2 3/4 pipes. Drag bars, engine guard with hiway pegs. All the extras added since I bought her a year ago (bought to customize) Looking for ideas on saddles.....already have pleanty of power

·
Registered
837 Posts
:? not many out there for the 1500 classic's.i went with a corbin saddle :D i made a good choice though i have not rode on any other saddle on a 1500 accept my own.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've looked at the Corbin Gunfighter. A little pricy but I'm sure it's worth he money. I'm just afraid the seat may be a little low for my long legs, I trying to push myself back aliitle on the seat. The A model isn't as long as the current classics. Will the Mustang tour saddle push me back a little?

·
Registered
837 Posts
im 6'1" and if i were any farther back setting on my corbin touring,it would prolly be uncomfortable reaching the h bars.the engine guard w/ foot pegs really helps alot with us long legged creatures but as far as the mustang seat...i was comparing both of them at directparts.com and the mustang may set you back an inch or 2 more than the corbin and yes they are all hi $...paid 700 total for my dual w/ removable back rest but it was worth it gettin off that standard seat :D my a$$ was very happy on long rides..

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i'm 6'1" also and use a mustang solo saddle and it fits me perfect - although i am considering
some 1" pullback risers :wink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, think I'm gonna sit on a few before I deceide. I was getting impatient waiting for bikes to come in the shop with the seats on them. I work in a Kaw shop *L* It's just hard finding a A Model in for repairs. *L* Gotta love the BUBF's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts