Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My riding buddies and I have been checking out bike to bike communication systems to use on our longer rides. We like the helmet mounted systems with Bluetooth allowing mp3 and cellphone hookup, long distance bike to bike communication, voice activation, and stereo earphones. I would prefer a system allowing me to use my earfuze earphones, so a jack allowing interchangeable earphones would be desirable; hardwired microphone/earphone setups would be a second choice for me. If I have to use a hardwired mic/ear setup, maybe Radio Shack has an adaptor that I could use to add mine in sequence. Do you have any suggestions or advice? Do you have any experience with these units?

·
Carbon Based Life Form
1,180 Posts
One of the reasons I ride is to get away from all that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of the reasons I ride is to get away from all that.
Good point, but my riding buddies make last minute turnoffs on the long trips and someone always gets "ditched". We rode to Montana the last two years from San Diego and we're planning Sturgis and Montana again this year. Maybe I'll see you at Rosie's in Tahoe City. I'm riding up there from San Diego in a few weeks; meeting up with some buds in Rancho Cordova and Folsom; then around Tahoe on Calif side; then on to Reno over Mt Rose; then back to Sac over the old Donner Pass; just for sumthin' to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts