Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited a 1976 kawasaki kz900 Ltd from my father. Little over 5k miles. Bike hasn't ran in over 20 years motor still has compression. All original except the seat and exhaust. Was wondering what it's worth and if anyone is interested

·
Super Moderator
10,905 Posts
Oh yeah, someone is definitely interested! You can get some good $$ for that since the engine isn't seized. Wish I could tell you what it's worth. Hell, I wish I could afford it! And whatever you do, don't take the first offer unless you feel it's really REALLY good.

Best of luck with it. Perhaps some deep searching of the neenerwebs can help. I'm going to move this thread to the vintage section. Those guys are weirdos and get a major hardon when they see something like this. Maybe they'll be kind enough to hop in and help you out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I inherited a 1976 kawasaki kz900 Ltd from my father. Little over 5k miles. Bike hasn't ran in over 20 years motor still has compression. All original except the seat and exhaust. Was wondering what it's worth and if anyone is interested View attachment 43234
Oh yeah, someone is definitely interested! You can get some good $$ for that since the engine isn't seized. Wish I could tell you what it's worth. Hell, I wish I could afford it! And whatever you do, don't take the first offer unless you feel it's really REALLY good.

Best of luck with it. Perhaps some deep searching of the neenerwebs can help. I'm going to move this thread to the vintage section. Those guys are weirdos and get a major hardon when they see something like this. Maybe they'll be kind enough to hop in and help you out.
Thank you. I got more pics too

·
Registered
161 Posts
That IS the original seat for the LTD (or a reproduction). The LTD came out 3 weeks after I bought my 76 KZ900, so I bought the LTD seat and mufflers for mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have a clear title in-hand and not third-party, in your name as the seller? Or is the owner who's name is on the title still alive and can be located to sign? If not, it's a parts bike. Getting too hard and too expensive to go the lost title route in various states. Let me know your answer and where you are located. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have a clear title in-hand and not third-party, in your name as the seller? Or is the owner who's name is on the title still alive and can be located to sign? If not, it's a parts bike. Getting too hard and too expensive to go the lost title route in various states. Let me know your answer and where you are located. Thanks.
It is currently still in my father's name but I can switch it to my name no problem. I have a hookup that does smog and title transfers. That won't be a problem. I'm located in San Lorenzo California

1 - 8 of 8 Posts